• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75g RR, wet/dry and stand

Malawilover

Members
$350 takes it all. $300 without the stand.

I need to sell my 75g reef ready, corner overflow tank, the whole wet/dry and the stand. Preferably before Thanksgiving (it get in the way of using the Wii).

The tank in a Perfecto corner overflow tank with black silicone. There is a 3D intank background (sorry for blurry pic). It comes with glass tops and all the plumbing. 20g long sump, QuietOne 4000 pump, and 1 cubic foot of Bioballs in the acrylic tower. I believe I also have 1 or 2 new prefilter pads that you can have.

The stand is home built and really sturdy, but I will not be offended if you don't want it.

Pick up in Fairfax, VA-its really heavy bring a friend. I can take additional pic if needed, just PM me.

Thanks
DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nice setup. Especially like the background.... did you DIY?

Malawilover

Members
Thats why I have a check valve plumed after the pump. The power had gone out several times while I was running this tank. Never had an overflow.

ingg

Members
You don't have to use the sump. Just plumb the inlet and outlet of a canister filter to it, and bang zoom, closed loop and no wet floors. ;)

Malawilover

Members
You don't have to use the sump. Just plumb the inlet and outlet of a canister filter to it, and bang zoom, closed loop and no wet floors. ;)

Yep, thats another option, Though I would be concerned if the water level dropped to below the overflow and the canisterr started sucking air.