• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 Gallon Tank For Labor

I have a lady that has two 75 gallon tanks out near Winchester, the tanks are available for helping her move about 10 pieces of furniture out to her U-Haul tomorrow morning as soon as we can get out there. I do not have the space to carry the second tank so I am looking to get some help from a member here. This same offer is posted on GWAPA and PVAS so the first to respond that they can help and have a vehicle to haul the tank in will get the information and the second tank. If you respond, please be committed to being there as it will be next to impossible to have a fall back plan in place for this.

Thanks
Rob Peterson
703-220-7049

This has already passed. Got up there and got a great suprise. She also gave me two 4 bulb compact fluorescent bulb fixtures, a filstar 4 and quite a few other good things. I added up the approximate retail to almost 2500 when it was all said and done. One of my coworkers came with and took the other tank.

Thanks
Rob