• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

(7) Brevis Shell Dwellers - Free

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I really need to start clearing this aquarium out so if anyone can take these please let me know. The adults are a breeding pair and the juveniles are the from the first batch of fry that they had.

RSdBZlg.jpg

05I8SFw.jpg

Becca

Members
What size tank do they need? I can't say I know anything about these guys, but they're cute.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
For all 7 I would say a 20 Long or 29 would work quite well. They are currently in a 10 but once the juveniles reach breeding age it will not be big enough.

Freakgecko

Members
I can probably take them but it wouldn’t be until after the holiday. Do they have a collection point or anything?

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I can probably take them but it wouldn’t be until after the holiday. Do they have a collection point or anything?
That would work for me, I just need the room to spread out the Similis fry so they grow quicker. I am in Lanham right off of Greenbelt road a few minutes from the BW Parkway so I can deliver them, meet by me, or in the middle somewhere.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I also have a Bristlenose Pleco pair that I need to rehome if anyone is interested. They just had fry in one of the Shells and I just do not have the space.

RBxJWus.jpg

Freakgecko

Members
If your free early tomorrow I could grab them actually. You don’t happen to need a single male multifasciatus, do you? Inexplicably lost both my females otherwise after the holiday would work perfectly

Freakgecko

Members
Scratch that, after the holiday (after Christmas and before New Years) will work better than tomorrow. Should be free most of the time between the 26th and 30th

Jelimafish

CCA Members
Scratch that, after the holiday (after Christmas and before New Years) will work better than tomorrow. Should be free most of the time between the 26th and 30th
I have a male Similis and have about 10 fry raising up at the moment but no Multis. Whenever works for you works for me ;)