• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

65 Gallon fish tank w stand and 4x2x2 stand

ddavila06

Members
hey group! I helped my friend upgrade his 65 to a whooping 120, now the 65 has to go and I get to deal w that, yay? :p

Anyways, I have the tank with newer top trim. (yes, we replaced the trim about two years ago, looks as new!! has 4 plastic covers, a catalina T5 light fixture w two 30 inch bulbs (or something), the bulbs are suited for saltwater atm. 10k bulbs, but u all know how that makes cichlid's colors stand out!!!
The tank was running w lots of plants, it has flourite black substrate w maybe about 5% red mixed in accidentally. a cascade filter, wood, stuff

I made a heavy duty 2x4 stand, then we never got around to cover it pretty, so it has a not super fancy-yet-it-serves-its-purpose outer cover, but if you are handy you could do something to your taste easily.

almost forgot, it has a cascade canister filter also, was running until two weeks ago! :D

We were hoping to get $200 for everything, but will consider serious offers. pick up or delivery within this area. tank is in Annandale.

we also have a super heavy duty, treated wood, 4x2 footprint stand, i think it stands like 36 inches high.that is raw, nothing else was done to it. make any offer and take it!! :D

65 gallon (253x450).jpg

Last edited: