• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

630 Gallon Tank

Thai

Members
96x42x36

Starfire front and back, center overflow, heavy duty tank, over built

$2200

tank.jpg

zackcrack00

Members
That tank is HUUUGGGEEE!!! How many guppies could you fit iin there??? Hahaha! just kidding! I love guppies, anyway. I am getting some great ones from Frank Cowherd and Arlene's son. But, anyway, back to your situation: I would love to get the 1) Space... 2) Time... 3) Height so I could reach inside of it... And lastly, THE CASH! Hope someone in the club gets it! Happy spawing! (Or hatching, whichever you prefer!)

YSS

Members
I think I would do this if I didn't have to reinforce my floor to have this tank on my main floor where my 265G tank is.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'd be all over this if I had sliding glass doors in my basement...

Awesome price, for sure.

JasonC

Members
What happened to the project, if you don't mind the question? I had forgotten about this tank since your original thread about it, but would have loved to have seen it up and running!

Thai

Members
What happened to the project, if you don't mind the question? I had forgotten about this tank since your original thread about it, but would have loved to have seen it up and running!

Time...barely have time for my 180 much less this