• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

55 gallon tank and black metal stand

zendog

Hi,
I've got a 55 gallon tank and basic black metal stand for sale. The stand holds the tank on the top and has a shelf below. I've put smaller tanks on the shelf in the past (20L for example), but it isn't a true double stand. The tank is in good shape, but probably a few scratches and could use a cleanup.

$70 delivered to the BFD or picked up in Arlington. If you are getting new fish and need the room, I can add a used 200W heater and a big already cycled sponge filter for another $20 - so for $90 you can have an instantly cycled tank ready to go.

Here is the stand:

IMG_20180925_095404859.jpg

TMoore

CCA Members
Hi,
I've got a 55 gallon tank and basic black metal stand for sale. The stand holds the tank on the top and has a shelf below. I've put smaller tanks on the shelf in the past (20L for example), but it isn't a true double stand. The tank is in good shape, but probably a few scratches and could use a cleanup.

$70 delivered to the BFD or picked up in Arlington. If you are getting new fish and need the room, I can add a used 200W heater and a big already cycled sponge filter for another $20 - so for $90 you can have an instantly cycled tank ready to go.

Here is the stand:

View attachment 20570
Are you interested in selling just the stand?

zendog

At the BFD? Sure, just let me know you definitely want it and I'll squeeze it into my little Honda Fit.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Could've been a good AB setup otherwise, chance to win cash for the setup, and put a "For Sale" tag on it. Money for the win, money for the sale, setup going to another home.

zendog

Could've been a good AB setup otherwise, chance to win cash for the setup, and put a "For Sale" tag on it. Money for the win, money for the sale, setup going to another home.
I was tempted and it is an excellent idea. But life is a bit too hectic to setup a 55 right now. I've settled for a 8 gallon fish bowl for the AB.