• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

40 Long FS

Ading522

Members
So I had a heater accident in one of my tanks yesterday and lost all the fry i was growing out in the tank. I have lost interest in this tank now and would like to sell it rather than start again due to work.

So here it is,

40 long 48x12Dx16H tank with no leaks, minor scratches not visible when filled and a black painted back

36" odyssea t5HO lamp with bulbs

eheim 125W heater (this is from my old aquarium supply stock, the malfunctioning one i threw away)

whisper 60 air pump with tubing and two sponge filters (one good for 60-80 gallons, and the other for about 30 gallons) plants included if you want, as well as gravel.

stand for a 55-60 gallon tank, (i had advertised this on the forum before, it has some holes drilled on the inside shelf and the back of it for some canister filter and wires)

I will include a eheim 2213 for this tank as well. no media, complete hoses.

i am asking $60 for this setup. pm me for details. pickup in Odenton, MD (Right off HWY 32 E)

DBLN8

Members
$60 for everything listed above, I'll take it Aldrich. PM me your address. I can come get it on Saturday or Sunday morning.