• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

40 Breeder Stocking Assistance

Hannibal

Members
I picked up the setup from Holly (thanks again Holly!) and have finally found the time to get it cleaned up and setup. I still need to do some swapping of filters and lights from my other tanks but this was my quick throw together with stuff I had laying around. I also plan on getting a good bit of plants for the tank. What I need help with is stocking suggestions. The only criteria I have for the tank inhabitants is that they must be plant friendly and be something that people would actually want fry from should they breed. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of fish that I can't get rid of, but breeding fish it not my priority. I keep africans, rainbows, livebearers, shrimp, angels, ect... so I have no preference or type that I keep. The tank is in my bedroom and has no heater as it stays 70-80+ degrees year round. Thanks for your help and I look forward to see what you recommend. Here is a quick shot of the tank after it was setup last night.