• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3m Colorquartz being phased out

I was thinking of finalizing the order soon. The longer we wait the harder the stuff is to get.

Is everyone that wanted S grade black sand ok with T grade black sand? If everyone is ok with that than we should probably try to start getting this finalized.

I need to make sure that everyone involved with the order is ok with my changing of the source. Which limits our options as far as colors go but gives us a better price on most of the sand.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Can you change my ordered color to black please.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

I will try to update all this precisely when I get home today!

I will total everyones prices and start giving some totals! Then we can figure out pickup date. T

1)McFluff (T grade: 100lbs of black, 100lbs of smoke) $82.44 200lbs
2) Chris Todd (T grade: 8 bags black, 1 bag white, 2 bag buff, 2 bag smoke) 13 bags total, 650 lbs. $275.82 + 3%
3)Rachel Oleary (T grade, black) 6 bags, 300lbs $139.44 + 3%
4)danger chickin (T grade, black) 4 bags, 200 lbs $92.96 + 3%
5)caleb andersen (T grade, black) 2 bags, 100 lbs $46.48 + 3%
6)bruckerben (T Grade, Black) 6 bags, 300lbs $139.44 + 3%
7)UNCLE RUCKUS 2 Smoke 2 Black 1 Blue 250LBS $109.65 + 3%
8)Matt Chambers (s grade, buff) 1 bag, 50 lbs $17.98 + 3%
9) Crazyclowntang (all s grade) T grade 2 bags of black, 2 bags of smoke=200lbs $82.44 +3%
10) Judi from GWAPA - two bags T grade black $46.48 + 3% 100lbs
11) Dennis (datafish) from GWAPA - 3 bags T grade black $69.72 + 3% 150lbs
12) Prince - two bags S grade smoke $35.96 + 3% 100lbs
13)
14)
15)

2,600 lbs.

40 bags of T grade Black $23.24 per bag
100 bags of S grade smoke $17.98
100 bags of S grade blue $27.21
20 bags of S grade buff $17.98
several bags of white s grade $17.98

Please adjust you order according to the colors and prices listed above. I totaled up each persons total. PLEASE CHECK! I need to check and see if there is any tax on this stuff. I am not sure. Add 3% for Paypal. Do not pay me yet but double check and adjust your numbers. I will PM everyone tomorrow to try to start getting some commitment from everyone to be sure everyone is still getting what they are on the list for.

Sounds good to me, I am fine with T-grade black sand (2) and smoke s grade (2). Mcfluff let me know when you are going so i can go and pick up my sand that same day.

Well, I would like to start trying to collect the money tomorrow or so. So we can place th order ASAP. I feel like its going to take me a few days to get everybody's money. I would like to place the order this Friday or the following Monday. If that is cool with everyone else? We have more than a pallet and that is all we need. I do not see any need to wait any longer.

chris_todd

Members
Sorry, but count me out. I'll just get it from Ram in Baltimore on my own, even if it costs me more.

I've let Judi and Dennis from GWAPA know that if they want in, they'll need to contact you directly.

With that said the 3m sand group buy is canceled! Sorry everyone. Fend for yourselves. It no longer is worth it unless we have a pallet +.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OK I DEF UNDERSTAND BUT THANKS FOR TRYING PAT. THE LOGISTICS IS A BIT MUCH FOR 1 PERSON TO DO ALONE. EVERYONE TAKE DOWN THE INFO AND FEND FOR YOURSELF. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.