• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

30 gallon long

captmicha

Members
30 gallon long for sale. Just the tank. It's in good condition. It can come with a gaudy temple background and neon orange plastic plant if you want at no extra charge!

Please make offer.

captmicha

Members
I knew I forgot something! Pick up around Olney 20832 or I might be able to bring it to one of the local fish club meetings.

How about $30 or best offer?

MHMoro

CCA Members
Please include the measurements of the tank: is a 33G (which measures 48") or is a 30G breeder , 30F X tall, etc.

Manuel

hey after he sells his i have 4 33l i have 4 48" x 12x13 i think inbox for details. Sry OP i just remembered. my 4 are 4 sale but not till op sells his.

captmicha

Members
I apologize, it's 32.45 gallons. So that's an extra 2.45 gallons for ya!

I triple checked my measurements. But I can't find what this size tank is called.

It's 36" x 12.25" x 17".

I'll throw in the hood and the fixture for an extra $5. The fixture needs some repairs. Not a big deal since you'll probably want to retro fit it or whatever anyways.

verbal

CCA Members
I will pass on it. I am looking for short tanks.

That is a standard 30 gallon tank. It is a nice size, and a little bit hard to find these days. Most in that range tend to be 29 gallon tanks(which is 30 inches long).