• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 TEAMS - 2 SPOTS!

mrkillie

Members
With the Predators and surging theotherRedheadGirl having clinched playoff berths, 2 spots remain. Phoenix Fire and Cheatin' Ba$tard$ each won close games to stay in contention at 8-5, while the lately not-so-Super Red Emperors dropped their 2nd game in as many weeks and 4th in 7, although it is very unlikely that Super Red will miss the playoff cut. They would have to lose, and have the Cheaters win and outscore Super by 191 points. We would also have to see Phoenix Fire win and outscore Super by 119 points. So essentially we have Phoenix Fire and those lovable Cheaters battling for the final spot.

I think I'll give my guys the week off to heal those nagging injuries for the playoff run :D

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Despite my recent losses in our league, you have to admit I did pretty good for my first Fantasy Football. The other red head has the advantage over me this weekend, but let's see what transpires. That's the exciting thing about our league, anyone can win on,"ANY GIVEN SUNDAY". ;)

Good Luck Guys,

RM

maddog10

Members
I use the same strategy in all the leagues I have ever played in, use what was drafted (I always use auto-draft) and occasionally make waiver claims. Rarely make trades.

Sometimes it works, sometimes I fail miserably!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I've definitely had a blast being part of this league, hopefully my season doesn't end this week. If Woot can put up big numbers again this (has put up good numbers for several weeks now) and my cheatin bashtads can win a closely matched up game against cmcpart I'll see the playoffs. That's what I'm hopin for...

Congrats to the Predators, the red head, and the emp's.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Well, my original name was "swim_lil_fishy_swim" but when the forum was upgraded my screen name changed to my sign on... not sure how it happened but this is another name that I use on most forums. I went ahead and filled out the "real name" box to give people a clue as to who I was. Hopefully it won't confuse to many people. ;)

DonkeyFish

Members
Despite my recent losses in our league, you have to admit I did pretty good for my first Fantasy Football. The other red head has the advantage over me this weekend, but let's see what transpires. That's the exciting thing about our league, anyone can win on,"ANY GIVEN SUNDAY". ;)

Good Luck Guys,

RM

AMEN Brother! You NEVER KNOW!
And, btw, this is my first Fantasy Football ever too ;)

This has been a blast! Hopefully we'll get to do it again next year, and maybe more people will join up!

mrkillie

Members
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is a consolation playoff bracket too. Only the 9th and 10th teams won't play past this week.

Joel