• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

250 -300 watt heater

Acpape0

Members
Anyone close to elkridge have a 250-300 watt heater I could borrow or buy for cheap.... I had an unexpected spawn in my community tank on my heater I would like to save these guys from their baby eating parents but need a temporary heater to use in the community tank

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
Why so big a wattage? 10 g is enough to save fry, and a 100 watt should be enough for the 10 g. I have some spare heaters that may or may not work.. Your welcome to pick them up.

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Why so big a wattage? 10 g is enough to save fry, and a 100 watt should be enough for the 10 g. I have some spare heaters that may or may not work.. Your welcome to pick them up.

Aldrich,

I get the impression he wants to pull the existing heater with eggs and place it in a fry tank, and use the replacement heater to heat the community tank.

That said, I'm in Glen Burnie and have extra heaters that my wife picked up off of eBay. Chinese made off brand glass heaters, no experience with them yet...but you're welcome to them.

Matt

Ading522

Members
I see.. I thought you could just remove eggs from a heater. Oh well.. My bad..