• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

220 gallon for sale.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Running to many tanks and also getting bored with the hobby. I have a 6x2 220 gallon with dual overflows tank only $500. Also have some fish I need to get rid of a young pair of veja brehordi male probably 5 inches female maybe 3 and a half inches $40 this pair comes with a small chocolate cichlid a small jack Dempsey and 3 green cory cats for free. A large jade goby 8 inches at least $25, two sun cafish 4-6 inches $20 for both. One 10 inch wild caught lacaerde wolf fish from rapps $150 also have a 10-11inch f1 male lake arena dovii I will part with for $150 if I can move the 220. Will have more after this stuff is gone. Text two four zero 29923 nine five if interested.

220 p.jpg

IKANBETUTU

Members
Little update, I am getting a lot of messages from people who say they want the 220 but they need the stand also. I'm selling the tank only stand is a homemade 8 foot stand that was built to hold multiple tanks, the plan was to get a stand for the 220 only and get rid of the rest of the tanks but the guy backed out on the stand I was going to buy. To avoid building another one im offering the 220 for sale. Please DO NOT contact me if you need a stand I do not have one. THANKS

asianman

CCA Members
Little update, I am getting a lot of messages from people who say they want the 220 but they need the stand also. I'm selling the tank only stand is a homemade 8 foot stand that was built to hold multiple tanks, the plan was to get a stand for the 220 only and get rid of the rest of the tanks but the guy backed out on the stand I was going to buy. To avoid building another one im offering the 220 for sale. Please DO NOT contact me if you need a stand I do not have one. THANKS
Interested