• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

210g Diy Stand And Canopy

Charlutz

Members
Someone requested yesterday that I post some pics of the stand and canopy I did for my 210g. Here it is. Please remember I have no artistic skill! I think the cabinet doors should be redone in a 4 door configuration and I want a bigger crown moulding for the canopy. The design is essentially the same as the one I demonstrated yesterday for the 20L/29g, except with an additional brace across the front to account for the front face being incorporated into the lid.

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

DeeCee

Members
Nice job Charlie!

Really wish I could have made the meeting, darn it!
I like the hood too -- that's awesome that you don't have to lift that whole shebang just to feed the fish etc! UGH!

DC

marge618

CCA member
Charlie: Your presentation at the CCA meeting was interesting. I am still not ready for DIY projects, but appreciate knowing how others are doing.

The pics of the stand and canopy you did for your 210g are much more understandable now that I have seen you build a canapy and stand. (Really like the little fish-feeding trap door idea.)
Later,
Marge