• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2019 ACLC/TFP Freshwater Swap - May 25, 2019

chriscoli

Administrator
Date
Saturday, May 25th, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Address
That Fish Place - That Pet Place
237 Centerville Rd
Lancaster, PA 17603

The ACLC has been asked to co-host a freshwater swap (Fish, plants, & inverts) with That Fish Place - That Pet Place. This event is meant to be just like the frag swaps they hold with the coral societies in the fall and winter. The date for the swap is 25 May 2019. We are inviting aquarists to setup a table with livestock (Fish, plants, & inverts) for the event. Dry goods at the swap will not be allowed. Any aquatic organisms you bring to the swap must be legal in the state of Pennsylvania. Professional vendors are not allowed. Vendors must not have a storefront or commercial website. The ACLC and That Fish Place will not be charging for tables.

Vendor form can be found HERE.

Becca

Members
Anyone interested in attempting a carpool? I'm not able to drive that kind of distance right now, but I'd love to participate.

FishEggs

Sounds like a good event. Dont know if I can make it. I do have a couple old hobs I wouldn't mind swapping out.

Becca

Members
Also, In addition to the swap, Aqueon Products will be here for their annual filter swap! Bring in your old filters (NON Aqueon brand only) and leave with a new Quietflow "hang on the back" style filter!

This might be a good opportunity for someone to discuss further sponsorship with Aqueon for things like Give a Kid a Tank (wink, wink).

Tangcollector

Staff member
I went, there was some good stuff there but I did not come back with any fish or plants. I did win 2 aqueon 30" optibright max led lights in a raffle. There were a lot of people there for a while. I think it would have been worth setting up a table if you had anything to sell. They are planning on doing it again next year. Also swapped out 2 filters for new Aqueons.