• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2012-2013 NBA Thread

Nathan

Members
Anyone else watch the Mavs@lakers last night? Man, they are going to be good when dirk and kamen get back. :D

verbal

CCA Members
I think Kaman is pretty much done at this point, at least as a star player. Carlisle is a great coach, getting it done short handed.

Man it is going to be another long season as a Wizards fan.

Nathan

Members
He doesn't have to be a star, just better than Curry. I'm excited, Dallas has never had this much firepower in the Dirk era. And they are still playing defense. If Dirk finally gets his knee problems solved I can see them in the finals again.

verbal

CCA Members
Why are the wizards so bad? Even Jerry Jones can win a game now and then

I think most of it falls on Ernie Grunfeld(the GM). His drafting has been ok, but some of his trades have been down right awful. The teams fortunes would look a lot better with say Rubio, a better use of the Vesely pick and a productive use of the cap space and 2nd rounder that got mediocre vets Ariza and Okafor.

Rasta Fish

Members
Been busy and a lot going on
Only get some time here and there to catch the score and news around whats going on

Nathan

Members
It's NBA it doesn't matter until May.

cCtLp.gif

verbal

CCA Members
Bye Bye Jannero. Hello Shaun. Not going to make much difference.

A lot of Wizards fans I know were interested in bringing him back when the Rockets waived him. But the Wizards need a lot more talent than just an upgrade at back-up PG.