• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2 complete tank setups

Peacockbass

Look i am not trying to start a fight here but for all we know everyone of us has bought something in are lives because of the mistruths we where told when purchasing it. I am not trying to say its right i am just saying its part of life.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
...in todays world anyway to make a few extra bucks looks good in my eyes. Times are hard give the guy a break. maybe we can start flagging every post on craigslist where someone is making money. thats just crazy
you're saying it's okay to lie and deceive as long as "you" make a profit? That is the reason things are so tough now.

*It just seems a bit weedy that he needs to make comments about "downsizing" or "getting out of the hobby." I mean, why blatantly lie?
:happy0144: he also gives the impression that he bought the stuff new.

Most people don't have problem with this guys trying to make money. It's his deception that we don't like. Just because it happens everywhere doesn't mean we have to accept it or like it.
:happy0144:

Look i am not trying to start a fight here but for all we know everyone of us has bought something in are lives because of the mistruths we where told when purchasing it. I am not trying to say its right i am just saying its part of life.
it's only a part of life because "we" choose to let it be. It doesn't have to be, it's people like this guy that make it a part of life and anymore that supports him is allowing it to be a part of life.

I'm all for entrepreneurship but too many people have the same attitude "as long as I make money who cares"...even some club members. I guess I'm the loser because I'm not willing to screw people over. I'm also not willing to support or help those that take the it's all about me attitude.

I'm all for entrepreneurship but too many people have the same attitude "as long as I make money who cares"...even some club members. I guess I'm the loser because I'm not willing to screw people over. I'm also not willing to support or help those that take the it's all about me attitude.

/agree