• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180g tank, anybody know the EXACT dimensions?

emartin

Members
Anybody know the EXACT dimensions of a 180g (perfecto or aga/aqueon, not drilled)...?

Yes, I know that they say the dimensions are 72"x24"x24", but that's not what the dimensions actually are.

Anybody who has a Perfecto or AGA/Aqueon 180g, can you measure the tank from me (the plastic rims though, not the glass part)...?

I had someone tell me that their drilled AGA tank was 72 3/8" x 24.5" x 25.5"...can anyone verify that? I'm sure that's accurate, but I just want to compare it to measurements of a Perfecto 180g if anyone has one or a newer Aqueon version of a 180g.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I had someone tell me that their drilled AGA tank was 72 3/8" x 24.5" x 25.5"...can anyone verify that? I'm sure that's accurate, but I just want to compare it to measurements of a Perfecto 180g if anyone has one or a newer Aqueon version of a 180g.

Thanks for trusting me pal. :p

will

Members
When you do the math on 72 x 24 x 24, it figures to 179.5 gallons. That would be inside measurements. Hope this helps. Will