• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180 Oceanic Complete Salt Setup $400- 17055 PA PU/Delivery

M

mshill90

180 gallon oceanic tank overflows drilled
Skimmer (brand new)
Base rock
Salt
hydrometer
glass tops

$400

Want gone NOW!

3ne3m33p55Y15U65R3b8l63f3ce68a5b61b1d.jpg

M

mshill90

$425 and I can meet you in Frederick MD at the Buckeystown Sheetz. I have an SUV.. I would have to unscrew some of the stand to fit it, but all you have to do is screw it back together.

Which MFK fish do you want?

I REALLY need this tank sold.

Davey_8313

Members
$425 and I can meet you in Frederick MD at the Buckeystown Sheetz. I have an SUV.. I would have to unscrew some of the stand to fit it, but all you have to do is screw it back together.

Which MFK fish do you want?

I REALLY need this tank sold.

I don't really remember. On MFK, half the threads I open just stay all white so I can't see what you were selling. I know I wanted some of them.

M

mshill90

I don't really remember. On MFK, half the threads I open just stay all white so I can't see what you were selling. I know I wanted some of them.

Were you the one that wanted the pike, barred midas, and severums?

M

mshill90

Yes, I am. Don't know if I'll have room for the severums though as my wife kind of just took over my other tank lol.

My fiance wants to hold onto the sevs now anyways.

IF you want the tank and fish... let me know. Can meet halfway some time late during the weekdays (after 11pm) or anytime on the weekend.