• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

150 for sale

150 gallon 72x18x27. Tank needs to be resealed, I bought it used and the silicone had some algae behind it. It didnt leak and once filled you couldnt notice the stains or scratches on the tank but they are there.

I started to remove the silicone and lost interest in the project. The tank has no center brace and never did. The glass is thick, about 5/8 or so. There are some lights that I dont know if they work or not, plastic tops (one is cracked in the corner). Home made stand (not the greatest but I tok everything the guy was giving me at the time)

$110, offers or trade
Looking for tanks that are 18 wide
To help any CCA members I have a truck and we can haul it to your place. Must be a member, if not join for 20 bucks.

Thanks for looking. Chris

TheWire

Members
150 gallon 72x18x27. Tank needs to be resealed, I bought it used and the silicone had some algae behind it. It didnt leak and once filled you couldnt notice the stains or scratches on the tank but they are there.

I started to remove the silicone and lost interest in the project. The tank has no center brace and never did. The glass is thick, about 5/8 or so. There are some lights that I dont know if they work or not, plastic tops (one is cracked in the corner). Home made stand (not the greatest but I tok everything the guy was giving me at the time)

$110, offers or trade
Looking for tanks that are 18 wide
To help any CCA members I have a truck and we can haul it to your place. Must be a member, if not join for 20 bucks.

Thanks for looking. Chris

temping but dont think boss will give approval lol