• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125g Free- come and haul it away!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
This tank had been set up in my classroom for quite a few years. It was drained in April, 2020 due to Covid causing school buildings to close. It is an old 125, with one center brace. Includes: tank, stand, glass tops, mattenfilters, powerheads (ran mattenfilters), sand and rocks. Must take it all.

Located at Washington Grove ES in Gaithersburg. Pick-up must be either June 25 or June 28, 9-3. You will need to bring people to help lift.

PXL_20210617_141304744.jpg

PXL_20210617_140037571.jpg

PXL_20210617_140032689.jpg

Pocari

CCA Members
I don’t know if other ppl have messaged you, but I can definitely come to get it on either June 25th or 28th. Please let me know if it is still available. Thank you!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Very generous Andrew, unfortunate that it won’t be in a classroom anymore.

Thanks, Jim. With the limited storage my classroom has to offer, and the increased curricular resources I must house, I need the space the tank currently occupies. I hope to be able to add a smaller tank in place of the 125 at a later point.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
If I had a smaller one I would donate it to, hopefully someone in the club could at some point. When my daughter was in HS we donated a baby snapping turtle to the science class for the year and the students loved it. They also had another tank with trout hatchlings.

CichlidDan

Members
Thanks, Jim. With the limited storage my classroom has to offer, and the increased curricular resources I must house, I need the space the tank currently occupies. I hope to be able to add a smaller tank in place of the 125 at a later point.
Not sure if you're interested to go this small but I have a 5.5 gallon available.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Great deal for someone. Shame it can't be kept, but I'm sure priorities take over, glad to see schools starting to normalize again.