• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125 Gallon Glass

BIG_Z

Members
125 Gallon glass tank for sale. No plastic support, has glass cross members. Needs cleaned and could use a reseal (bought as a project tank and has crappy looking silicone job I never got around to redoing) Anyway $50 OBO pictures will be put up later tonight. Also Have a few 55Gallon tanks (and stands) I am looking to part with message me if interested. Most of them have minor issues (things like could use a reseal, cracked cross member, etc. nothing major just all small imperfections)...maybe I should stop buying other peoples projects...Still also looking to part with a Midas/Red Devil and a zz kamfa flowerhorn.

Last edited:

BIG_Z

Members
For some reason it is not letting me upload pictures atm. If you would like to see the pictures just send me your e-mail and I will send them to you. Thanks
-James

BIG_Z

Members
Come on make me an offer..Price is now down to $25...how often do you find a 125 that holds water for $25..I NEED it out of my house or by next Sat. or I am cutting the seams and takings the glass sheets to the dump.

M

mshill90

Is this tank sold yet? I would like to buy it. I am 30 mins from the border of MD.