• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

$1 a Gallon at Petco..

turfboss

Members
bought two 20H on Tuesday - thinking about 2 20L for sumps under my two 150's - following UaruJoey on DIYFishkeepers to build the sumps and under tank filters - really some great DIY info on that site and his videos are really great.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I bought a 55 for one of my turtles and a 20 long that I'm customizing as a vertical tank for my white's tree frog. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you ask) I am maxed out on fish tanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rpfsys

Members
The Petco $1 a gallon sale is a wonderful thing. I'll buy a bunch of tanks and store them for future use. Anyway, you know how many tanks the average angelfish breeder can fit in his fish room? Answer: One more.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JasonC

Members
Is the 10 gallon the smallest they are doing at that price, or are they selling 5's or 2.5's also for $1/gal?

Looking at trying to score a small tank for a betta for my daughter. All part of my diabolical plan to get one more vote on my side so my wife cant win the "no more tanks" argument....

wait...

there seems to be a flaw in my plan...:wacko: