• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Shipments in

mtnpike

Members
Got some new shipments in this week, they are:
Tanganyika wild caught cichlids and catfish
Malawi wild caught cichlids
South American: peacock bass orinoco, apistogrammas , plecos
Madagasscar cichlids-kieneri,lamena,maculatus,petiti
Central American cichlids-alfari,pasiones,minckleyi.
Can shipping everywhere in the US!
Thanks.

dogofwar

CCA Members
You'll need a giant box for a 6' pbass ;)

I'm awaiting shipment on a couple of bags of fish from them...happy to share shipping...

Matt

rich_one

Members
Does that make this an official group order then? There is a fish not on the above list that I'm interested in, if so.

-Rich

mscichlid

Founder
No. Non members cannot participate in group buys. If Matt agrees to run this as personal thing, that's how it will be.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Got some new shipments in this week, they are:
Tanganyika wild caught cichlids and catfish
Malawi wild caught cichlids
South American: peacock bass orinoco, apistogrammas , plecos
Madagasscar cichlids-kieneri,lamena,maculatus,petiti
Central American cichlids-alfari,pasiones,minckleyi.
Can shipping everywhere in the US!
Thanks.

So first tell us if you are bringing fish to the ACA Fish Show. We have people who will help you ship them if you are not going to drive. We want you here and you know it.

George

rich_one

Members
I plan to order this weekend. I'm willing to split shipping with 1, 2... maybe a 3rd person, tops. This is not an official, or unofficial, group buy on my part. First two or three interested PMs I get, we can work out the details.

-Rich

mtnpike

Members
So first tell us if you are bringing fish to the ACA Fish Show. We have people who will help you ship them if you are not going to drive. We want you here and you know it.

George

Hi George:
Thanks for your reply, We want take one year off for the show, both me and fish want take little rest this year. Most my new fish are young, they need growing little more for the show, really do not want keep showing the same fish again and again.
we will try to show fish next year, will have some fantastic fish ready next year.
Thanks again George.
Dan Ye-Jennings

rich_one

Members
I have an order pending with Dan for next week. Shipping will be overnight to my house. This is last call if anyone wants to get anything from her and split shipping.

-Rcih

rich_one

Members
I would prefer not to, because I have limited space to hold fish in for more than a few hours, and I really do not want to be responsible for anyone's fish for more than 24 hours.

-Rich

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
How much is the shipping cost so far? I may order a pair of Apisto's if she has m/f pairs.

mtnpike

Members
we have very nice cincta pikes, peacock bass orinoco sp.meta, oddball fish, plecos.wild Rums, and rare west african cichlids.
send me email to mtnpike@q.com, if you want get in with rich one's shipment.
Thanks