• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

World Cup 2010 South Africa!

buntbarsch

Members
I am!!! Go orange! :character0272:
126D0919797.gif

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Well my fellow Soccer Fanatics... Spain reigns supreme in the Soccer World today as the WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS for the first time in their history!!!

Congratz to my native speaking brothers for pulling out the WIN! And to a very nasty Netherlands team who was throwing freaking karate kicks with cleats into one of the players chest. A very aggressive yet boring game, but exciting at the end.
Spain wins in overtime 1-0.

I now look forward to the World Cup in Brazil 2014! Go Brazil!!! or maybe Germany. LOL!@

WendyFish

Members
ESPAÑAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Now that they have won I need two things: for the US to get their technique on so I can root for them and not my next-favorite team, and for someone to watch my fish when I go see it up-close in Brazil in 2014! Well, on both counts, one can dream....

Spine

Members
The octopus predicted Spain. I forgot to check to see if Vegas had a line on that game,to late to bet now.

YSS

Members
Spain was the better team today. It was a great game. Loved every minute. Can't wait until the next one.

Cartel

Members
Good game now I'll tune out soccer and patiently wait for 2014. Now I can't wait for college football! Although my team has 0 chance at all for a bowl game this year ugh...