• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA April 9, 2022 Outdoor Fish Swap

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
CCA FISH SWAP April 9th from 11-3 pm We are offering our members an opportunity to sell from your car! We secured an outdoor parking lot space at Gilis Automotive at 12410 Washington Ave, Rockville, MD 20852. We can host at least 20 spaces for members. These spaces are $15.00 for Paid Members or $25.00 for Non-Paid Members. If you want two spaces, please request 2 spaces and you will be billed for the rate times 2. We will stop at 20 spaces.

To reserve a space please comment on this thread ONLY. We will reply to you that you are confirmed. We will then send you payment link in a private thread.

We will allow ppl to set up starting at 10:00 am. Only vehicles allowed in parking lot are the vendors. All others must park on streets and walk in. Vendors bring your own tables or sell out of your trunk!
We will only have outdoor access but will be allowed to use the bathrooms. (Only the vendors)
Make sure that you can access your own payment methods. There will be no Wi-Fi access.
CCA will have a table space that you can renew your membership.
**Note: Current Covid Protocols will be enforced. Currently MASKS are not mandated but if you need to wear a mask, please do so.

Google Map for location. https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...1cc841c47d1454!8m2!3d39.0597808!4d-77.1153443

We cannot put signs around town, so use the google link to direct you.

** Being a paid CCA member has perks. Access to Group Buys, preferred club activities, private access on the forum and more. If you haven’t joined yet, what are you waiting for?

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like a space for the postponed date.

1 - Click on the link below.
2 - Log in to your Paypal account
3 - Screen displays payment to CCA
4 - Enter $15.00, then type in "Swap Meet table fee" in the field
5 - Press Continue
6 - On confirmation screen, hit "send payment now"

nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com

Pay Capital Cichlid Association using PayPal.Me
Go to paypal.me/CCAFish and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

CichlidDan

Members
When is this rescheduled for? Why isn't there a clear announcement?
June 11th. Mentioned on this thread and also on the homepage under the May 14 meeting info.

Becca

Members
Most folks don't visit the home page but go straight to the forum. There really should be a new thread about this so people might actually show up. It should also be massively advertised on Facebook & other social media sites.

JLW

CCA Members
June 11th. Mentioned on this thread and also on the homepage under the May 14 meeting info.

Heh -- your comment is the first time I've seen the rescheduled date posted, too. :)

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Any spots left?
1 - Click on the link below.
2 - Log in to your Paypal account
3 - Screen displays payment to CCA
4 - Enter $15.00, then type in "Swap Meet table fee" in the field
5 - Press Continue
6 - On confirmation screen, hit "send payment now"

Pay Capital Cichlid Association using PayPal.Me
Go to paypal.me/CCAFish and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.