• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free large Fish

I was tasked with saving a buddy fish after a sudden move. They have lived happily in my basement storage unit. Much to the chagrin of my neighbors. So to appease the house they must go. There is an white Oscar, about 8" , a pleco who is about 12+" ,4 sevenrum that are dicently sized the biggest is an white w/red dots. the rest are green. And misc fish... i think its a texas chiclid. I can get photos up later if anyone is intrested.

red texas

Members
I was tasked with saving a buddy fish after a sudden move. They have lived happily in my basement storage unit. Much to the chagrin of my neighbors. So to appease the house they must go. There is an white Oscar, about 8" , a pleco who is about 12+" ,4 sevenrum that are dicently sized the biggest is an white w/red dots. the rest are green. And misc fish... i think its a texas chiclid. I can get photos up later if anyone is intrested.
Where u located I'm interested on the Texas cichlid and maybe the severums,thanks

Glover Park NW DC. the texas texas cichlid is the smallest of the bunch. hes probably about 4.5" i can try and get a shot of them when i'm back at the house if you'd like

sorry y'all been a busy weekend. I've included photos of the fish. sorry the tank grim kinda gets in the way of some of the shots.

some of the green sev look like they have some tattered fins. And let me know via PM if your still intrested.

oscnsev.jpg

oscnsev2.jpg

reddotseve.jpg

20170624_174212.jpg

white Oscar, pleco, red-spoted, and severum all taken pending pick up. Thanks everyone for your interest. If any pick ups fall through, or they look like the chef form little mermaid I'll repost.