• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: AC110

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone have one in good condition they'd like to sell? If not can anyone recommend where they've seen good deals online? Thanks.

samsmobb

Members
I work at petsmart and we only match like petco and stuff because alot of people try to bring amazon used prices and we don't match it, that's my petsmart idk bout all the petsmarts but amazon is a big no no for us usually

Key is not try to pull a fast one, a legit price for a new one. But if store policy at your store is no then it is what it is.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ok, I may order from Amazon, shipping is usually free and I don't need it ASAP to have to go to a box store. Was hoping a club sponsor might have a deal running, might have to do some research over the weekend.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I just got an email from That Fish Place selling 110s for $76. Not sure if that's a great deal, I saw the email and thought of your post. :happy0180:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I got busy over the weekend and didn't have a chance to place an order, but it worked out well for me. Got an email from Ken's fish and they have all Aquaclears on sale. AC110 is less than $60! Going to order one and some other accessories today.