• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

TV tonight

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
For those that have the Science channel.
fios 121 or 621?

Tonight at 10pm

Mutant PlanetAfrica's Rift Valley Lakes
TV-G, CC

On the shores of Africa's Rift Valley Lakes a troop of chimpanzees provides an astonishing evolutionary counterpoint to the amazing story of small fish living beneath the surface, in a species pressure cooker, unlike anywhere else on the planet

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
No Science and Scifi are different.
Oh and I think I made a mistake.
Fios its 122 and 622(if its on hd.)
121 is the Nat Geo that our ACA speaker is on.

I am so there. I saw it on tv and came and came here to post about it. YAY I am so excited. its a great surprise after the washing machine overflowed. lol Made my night instantly better.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Caught the first 20 mins or so, but had to go to sleep. Dvr'ed the rest though. Some cool footage of the fryeri mimicking the mbuna and the sleeping nimbo. Can't wait to catch the rest tonight.

Pretty cool show, even the wife found it interesting. I like the chimp part, he gives her some food so she will remember that when its time for.... lol

iamzrad

Members
I missed the first half of it. I tuned in when what looked like a Borleyi of some sorts was doing the breeding dance around his sand pit.

gliebig

Members
My channels only go up to 75. :(

and I barely even flip through half of those.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Pretty cool show, even the wife found it interesting. I like the chimp part, he gives her some food so she will remember that when its time for.... lol

After Maria and I watched the chimps taking down that other monkey, we went from sort of morbid shock to cracking up at the same thing. :p

cmcpart0422

Members
I liked it I wish they would expand on what they have done and have another episode or two on the lakes. Really cool though just wish there was more. :)