• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The March Meeting of the Capital Cichlid Association

iamzrad

Members
What a great idea!

Yes. I remember seeing Frank there last month and a couple others.
Thai and I were in there for 5mins or so, and I just see more and more people coming in and the faces look familiar and everyone was coming from the CCA meet! :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Scales is only 5 or 6 minutes down the road and are a club sponsor so there is no reason not to stop in.
Plus Andrew is a club member.

Remember to support the stores and companies that support your club.
You rub their back and they rub yours. (no Andrew you cant rub my back)

Lively

Members
Sigh... unfortunately I have a prior engagement...until I realized the conflict I was excited about it. Perhaps April :)

horacio08

Members
ride?

Hi, was wondering if anyone from York County was going down tommorrow that I could ride down and back with.

-Saleem

maddog10

Members
Another GREAT meeting!!

I would like to thank Terry Fairfield for joining us this month. His talk was very informative (and it is on a subject we will all need at some point). I hope I never need to use my microscope like Terry uses his!

Meatballs again this month so I was happy! We also had cucumbers (I will keep my mouth shut next time) which I also love.

There were a lot of STEALS in this months auction. Some of the fish were going so cheap, that I bought some!

Thanks again to Terry and to everyone who came out.

cca-mar-1.jpg

cca-mar-2.jpg

Cartel

Members
I had fun at the meeting today. It was my first time out but it was good ill def be sticking around. Plus it doesn't hurt that I won something in the raffle :p It was also nice meeting yall!

Thanks Maddog for the stones ill have to get more from ya and thanks Francine for the light. Oh and however basically gave me the BN Plecos in the auction.

iamzrad

Members
I had fun at the meeting today. It was my first time out but it was good ill def be sticking around. Plus it doesn't hurt that I won something in the raffle :p It was also nice meeting yall!

Thanks Maddog for the stones ill have to get more from ya and thanks Francine for the light. Oh and however basically gave me the BN Plecos in the auction.

Oh crap! I didn't see you! :eek:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Again, my kids had a blast helping out. Thanks for letting them participate again. Its made them eagerly look forward to mom's fish club :D