• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Suggestion on List One for November

Jay

CCA Members
Laif Demason's farm (list 1) has box limits (2 for, 4 for, etc) that makes it tough for getting a single male. If you want a single male from his list; but it requires buying 2 or 4 or more, especially from a 2 for list, try putting an email on the forum asking if anyone else would be willing to purchase the second male etc. If necessary, a 2 for, or 4 for can be split this way.
For [FONT=&quot]Mylochromis Sphaeroden Yellow Fin Males F1 [/FONT]2 for $47.00
Placidochromis Johnstoni Males 2 for $35.50
and
Protomelas Ndiwe Fire Blue Males (Few) 2 for $43.00

I would be Willing to split the extra male with you and hold it in stock

Aulo. Koningsi Mbenji Blue Regal Wild (Few) $106.50 (RT)

I would be willing to either take the pair and sell you the extra male or sell you the pair and keep the extra male for stock

For [FONT=&quot]Lithobates Red Top aristo Med Large Males I have 8 on Order, from which you can order single males
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lithobates Yellow Blaze Med-Large Males, I have 8 on order, from which you can order single males
[/FONT]
Aulonocara Sp. Yellow Tanzania Usisya Type Wild Extra Male, I have 15 on order and will have 5 single males to sell separately

On the second List from my Northern FL Farm

Most males can be split from pairs for $5 extra each

On the third list there is no restriction on med and larger size males. However, females are by special request only.

Each farmer has their own set of rules. This makes order interesting.

By Spring, the fourth source should have larger males with no restrictions and if he does I plan to do a CCA fish order then.

Thank you for your support,

Jay