• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reserve Stock Cichlids Order

bertolli

Members
I'm ready to order, I emailed the guy named Doug yesterday about my fish. He said that club gets 10% discount. I will get in on whichever order is convenient for joe who i think is coordinating, I want 10 pseudotropheus polits with as many possible females if not all.

joseff

Members
I'm going to pay Doug tomorrow. We will be making an order this week and Charlie is coordinating next month's order. If you want in on the order this week, let me know.

fischfan13

Banned
I betcha if Sarah ran this order this thread would only be about two pages long.:lol::lol::lol:
Makes you appreciate how difficult it is to run one of these.;)

longstocking

Members
thanks guys :) They get easier every time.

Just so you and Charlie know, Joe.... he doesn't ship on Saturdays... so a Sat. delivery is out. So you guys are basically doing a VA and a MD order ;)

joseff

Members
thanks guys :) They get easier every time.

Just so you and Charlie know, Joe.... he doesn't ship on Saturdays... so a Sat. delivery is out. So you guys are basically doing a VA and a MD order ;)

Thanks for the information, Sarah. :)

It's not really a VA & MD thing haha. It's going to get shipped to BWI because everyone else in the order is located near that airport. I've already paid for the shipping all you gotta do is order and plan to meet me either at the airport or elsewhere.

I think these are the 'For Sure' people-
1. MarkK
2. Tremper
3. Me

Maybe for tangfunk. Haven't heard from guarddog5.

Charlutz

Members
LOL. For the people waiting until next month, Sarah or I will pick up the order and let you know when the fish will be available for pickup. If you are looking for something that Doug has limited quantities of, make sure you talk to him so that he holds them, otherwise you may want to jump on the order this week. I'll start a new thread for next month's order.

rich_one

Members
just a heads up to you guys... looks like another storm is hitting us on Monday... at the very least, it looks to be a snow and ice mixture, which frankly, may be worse than just being all snow again.

so if this is planned for next week, keep an eye on the weather...

-Rich

Charlutz

Members
Did you guys get your order this week? Everything go more or less as planned (aside from the snow delays?)

joseff

Members
Lol yeah. We got our order shipped on Tuesday. Everything went well. We all got there around the same time. Only bad thing was the traffic :mad: