• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Quick! Go take a pic of your tank with your phone and post it.

F8LBITE

Members
awesome Fish Danger! Let me know when you have Festae fry dude! Also do you wanna sell any of that DW?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Awesome pics, guys!

Not to sound incredibly stupid, but is there an easier way to get pics from my phone to the site than emailing them to my account, then transferring them to Snapfish and linking them?

Either way, I'll try to get some tonight.

F8LBITE

Members
Tony, theres a Photobucket app for the iphone and probably for alot of other phones too.

I take the pic>open photobucket app>upload pic from phone to app>copy link>open CCA> paste link

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Very cool... I'll see if my Berry can handle it and if they have a similar app for Snapfish.

Ophelia77

Members
Awesome pics, guys!

Not to sound incredibly stupid, but is there an easier way to get pics from my phone to the site than emailing them to my account, then transferring them to Snapfish and linking them?

Either way, I'll try to get some tonight.

Mine went to Facebook first, then my desktop - was super-simple:)

Ophelia77

Members
just a few...

Yellow Calvus and J. Transcriptus (Bemba)
y calvus j. trans.jpg

pleco tank
pleco tank.jpg

55 in living room planted SA (with someone's ornatipnnis that just HAD to go in there)
lr 55.jpg

red Comps and P. Typus in top, jewels, snails/shrimp, and 5 grow-out angels across the bottom
by puter.jpg

Nicholsi and some more Angels...
Grow-out 30.jpg

My daughter's 55 - ink-fin Calvus, Syno Petricola, one lone Daffodil, and my Koi pair that are in there for anger management lessons :)
kalies.jpg

I wont bore you with the rest of the tanks :)

y calvus j. trans.jpg

pleco tank.jpg

lr 55.jpg

by puter.jpg

Grow-out 30.jpg

kalies.jpg

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
awesome Fish Danger! Let me know when you have Festae fry dude! Also do you wanna sell any of that DW?
thanks, I don't have a male anymore, but I'm going to breed her with DQ's male (Feb POTM winner). He's just waiting on me. And I'm keeping the wood :D

Danger, is that the synspilum you got from me? Looking great!
yes it is.

Danger, nice tanks. I still want that texas.
I know, and I need to move him I just can't pull the trigger and get rid of him. I really like him but he's so mean. The festae is the only fish that's been able to live with him. When he's in a tank alone he just hides all the time.

DonkeyFish

Members
okok, i'm a slacker :)

here are my pics. (in order)
-10g shrimp/aquascape
-20L apisto/L46
-40g angel/discus juvies, + other misc (L239) in desperate need of some trimming/attention/growing in
-55g angel/discus + other misc (ropefish wanted to say hi)

The others aren't really anything to look at. :)

IMG_20100821_211246sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210006sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210304sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210458sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210539sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210744sm.jpg

IMG_20100821_210932sm.jpg

DonkeyFish

Members
:blush: shucks everybody! Thanks :) i'm super shy about my tanks. I haven't even posted pics on the GWAPA site LOL.

Sarah, ropefish is probably a foot+ or so, and by far one of my fav fish EVER! Such a personable critter. I need to get another, they're super social. The last one I found belly-up all of a sudden with a suspicious lump in it's tummy that looked an awful lot like an MTS. I knew they ate snails, but didn't think they ate the whole thing. And maybe they don't and that's what the problem was. :confused:

F8LBITE

Members
abb7c9fc.jpg

bb9d4198.jpg

3fc9c614.jpg

SA community tank:
9879534e.jpg

64c64e99.jpg