• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Par38 LED lamps and fixtures FS

Ading522

Members
As seen in the pic..was an experiment lighting for a breeding acrylic tank I recently sold..they come with the gooseneck.. Combination of daylight and actinic LEDs per bulb. Two available.. $50 each or $80 for both..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1397820567705.jpg

Can you post a pic of them at night with no other lights on, just curious what the spread on them is.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ill take em if they are still around when I get down there. I'll be at the may meeting. I'm not going to ask you to ship them probably a pita

Ading522

Members
Ill take em if they are still around when I get down there. I'll be at the may meeting. I'm not going to ask you to ship them probably a pita

You got it.. I'll see you then? You can pm me on my cell..

If you need the cash or something I understand. if its not a problem holdimg them I will take them

Ading522

Members
I need them gone because I'm moving out of state..don't want to bring many things.. They are yours..will hold on to them for meeting..

Becca

Members
My impression is that these would not be so good for growing plants. If I'm wrong, let me know.

That metaframe I'm working on doesn't really have anything to support a lid with, so lights with legs or clips of some sort are a necessary evil.

Ading522

Members
Correct.. Depending on the height and length of the tank, these may not be sufficient enough.. These work best on 3-4 foot tanks with a height of 16-18 inches to properly grow medium plants..maybe easy plants may just be fine with a 20 inch height..i use them solely for fish only purposes..

Ading522

Members
Although..if you invest in higher watt par 38 LED lamps then I think you would be able to grow more than easy or medium plants..