• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Wilds from Hans

YSS

Members
Picked up a couple more from Hans week and half ago and this guy was posing. When I get red fish, they are not so red after I get them in my tank. I can't imagine what some of my fish could look like in someone else's tank who really know how to take care of discus and bring out their colors. Picture quality isn't that great, but this is the best I can do.

005.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Had these guys for a few months now:
031-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

056.jpg

A few Group shots:
012.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

054.jpg

Tank shots:
006.jpg

007.jpg

Awwww. :(

Lucky dog on getting those beautiful discus.

Yun I told you that one would turn out pretty nice, glad it did lol lol

I still have some out off this World Heckels, not the cheap ones any more, some Royal/Moon, very good size. Probably I've to save at least one for the ACA,

Hans

YSS

Members
Yun I told you that one would turn out pretty nice, glad it did lol lol

I still have some out off this World Heckels, not the cheap ones any more, some Royal/Moon, very good size. Probably I've to save at least one for the ACA,

Hans

I should have let you pick out every fish I got from you. :) Love to get more fish, but I think I am done for now. But I always say that and get more fish as soon as I am done saying it. :D

I should have let you pick out every fish I got from you. :) Love to get more fish, but I think I am done for now. But I always say that and get more fish as soon as I am done saying it. :D

Plenty of space on the left and the right side of the tank lol lol :D :D