• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Multies with shell for sale

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I get off work at 5, so just let me know when you can meet me. Dave, I'd probably be coming through Mt. Airy around 5:30 or so if that works for you.

ingg

Members
Hey guys. We were trying to set up a swap on Thursday, but the times aren't working out. Michael's kind offer may be the best plan here.

I'll pm you my cell Michael, can meet you at 70/27 Friday...

TheWire

Members
Hey guys. We were trying to set up a swap on Thursday, but the times aren't working out. Michael's kind offer may be the best plan here.

I'll pm you my cell Michael, can meet you at 70/27 Friday...

I can meet up with Michael in the morning if he wants?

ingg

Members
I set a 10g planted with pool filter sand the other day.

Am I right in assuming that 1 1/2 - 2" deep substrate is deep enough for them?

Figured I'd better actually have one of these little planted cichlid tanks I'm saying y'all can do, lol. Looking forward to it!

TheWire

Members
I set a 10g planted with pool filter sand the other day.

Am I right in assuming that 1 1/2 - 2" deep substrate is deep enough for them?

Figured I'd better actually have one of these little planted cichlid tanks I'm saying y'all can do, lol. Looking forward to it!

deepness is ok but I dont know about planted as they do dig and move stuffs around

chris_todd

Members
Multies

$2 will get you a random multies with 1 shell...

Buy 10 for $18
Buy 20 for $36

Buy my whole 10g tank..with a lot shells in there and fish..quantity unknown lol

You can even have the sand, tank for $60

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a multie? That is, what species are you talking about (I can google them once I know the species, I've just never heard of "multies" before :)

Whatever they are, I look forward to seeing the tank you setup, and hearing about your experiences, Dave. I picked up three pair of apistogramma at Aquafest, so I'm also starting to mix cichlids and planted tanks.