• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Multies with shell for sale

TheWire

Members
Multies

$2 will get you a random multies with 1 shell...

Buy 10 for $18
Buy 20 for $36

Buy my whole 10g tank..with a lot shells in there and fish..quantity unknown lol

You can even have the sand, tank for $60

DonkeyFish

Members
OMG. Somebody get this man some Shellies. He won't ever be able to talk bad about cichlids if he has them himself!! Quick! Before he realizes what he's doing!! We've swayed CCA people to GWAPA, now maybe we can sway some more GWAPA to CCA!! ;)

(just messin' with ya Dave)

ingg

Members
Heh. ;)

They are so cool... and, I can still plant the tank and journal it, would be exactly what we're talking about for a demo/talk here later. ;)

TheWire

Members
Multies

$2 will get you a random multies with 1 shell...

Buy 10 for $18
Buy 20 for $36

Buy my whole 10g tank..with a lot shells in there and fish..quantity unknown lol

You can even have the sand, tank for $60

Preferred to sell the whole tank...

ingg

Members
Ahhh, but I have a 10g sitting here, light and filter all set to go. :(

Just need to snag some sand, and I guess extra shells... Escargot shells yes?

rock.. you live in Rockville?

TheWire

Members
Ahhh, but I have a 10g sitting here, light and filter all set to go. :(

Just need to snag some sand, and I guess extra shells... Escargot shells yes?

rock.. you live in Rockville?
ya you can use any type of shell...the narrow one suppose is no go..they can stucked in there...i use old turbo shell

ingg

Members
Tell you what, I'll take ten - getting sand this weekend, tank set Sunday. I don't want to overload it off the bat, I'm not used ot big water changes and such, wanna ease into this. ;)

I'm guessing they'll come with some shells? Could pick up/meet you sometime Sunday if that'd work.

I can put them in a standard 10g, or can use a 12g nanocube that is currently just housing some shrimp. I'm thinking the nanocube is better for them?

TheWire

Members
Tell you what, I'll take ten - getting sand this weekend, tank set Sunday. I don't want to overload it off the bat, I'm not used ot big water changes and such, wanna ease into this. ;)

I'm guessing they'll come with some shells? Could pick up/meet you sometime Sunday if that'd work.

I can put them in a standard 10g, or can use a 12g nanocube that is currently just housing some shrimp. I'm thinking the nanocube is better for them?

standard 10g will works. Save that nanocube for saltwater :) Yes it will have the shells. It's pretty hard to catch them. They rush back to the shell so fast.

Where are you located?

ingg

Members
Near Frederick, boonies for most folks - Mt Airy.

No saltwater here. ;) It is a shrimp tank with moss right now, can toss them in another tank easily enough.

I was just speaking floor size - the cube is okay territory wise, yes?

TheWire

Members
Near Frederick, boonies for most folks - Mt Airy.

No saltwater here. ;) It is a shrimp tank with moss right now, can toss them in another tank easily enough.

I was just speaking floor size - the cube is okay territory wise, yes?

ya ...Frederick is a little far for me :( I live in Baltimore. Do you come in baltimore or bodymore often? I can meet somewhere midway?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I can coordinate this for you guys if you want. I work in Baltimore near Kam. I pass through Mt. Airy on my way home from work. If Kam can meet me to deliver the fish/shells, and Dave can meet me in Mt. Airy to pick them up I can make it easier on you both.