• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUST FOR FUN

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
MY WEEK 2 PICKS

HOU @ TEN= TEN
NO @ PHI= PHI
ARI @ JAC= ARI
OAK @ KC= KC
CIN @ GB= GB
MIN @ DET= MIN
STL @ WAS= WAS
NE @ NYJ= NE
CAR @ ATL = ATL
TB @ BUF= BUF
SEA @ SF= SEA
BAL @ SD= BAL
PIT @ CHI= PIT
CLE @ DEN= DEN
NYG @ DAL= NY

Monday Night
IND @ MIA= INDY

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YES JUST TRY TO HAVE THEM IN BY THURSDAYS TO HAVE THEM ALL DONE B4 THE WEEKEND OR A INJURY STATUS CHANGE.:D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ok, thursdays it is. Just wanted to make sure we weren't missing a game. Here's the winning picks;

HOU @ TEN= TEN
NO @ PHI= NO
ARI @ JAC= ARI
OAK @ KC= KC
CIN @ GB= GB
MIN @ DET= MIN
STL @ WAS= WAS
NE @ NYJ= NYJ
CAR @ ATL = ATL
TB @ BUF= BUF
SEA @ SF= SF
BAL @ SD= BAL
PIT @ CHI= PIT
CLE @ DEN= DEN
NYG @ DAL= DAL

Monday Night
IND @ MIA= INDY

mrkillie

Members
Here's mine:

HOU @ TEN= TEN
NO @ PHI= NO
ARI @ JAC= ARI
OAK @ KC= KC
CIN @ GB= GB
MIN @ DET= MIN
STL @ WAS= WAS
NE @ NYJ= NE
CAR @ ATL = ATL
TB @ BUF= BUF
SEA @ SF= SEA
BAL @ SD= SD
PIT @ CHI= STEELERS BABY!!!!!
CLE @ DEN= DEN
NYG @ DAL= NYG

Monday Night
IND @ MIA= INDY

Joel

Steve

Members
Argh, just remembered . . .

that I need to do my picks. Good thing there's no Thursday game . . . although, it would be difficult to do worse than I did.
Last place, geeeezzz. Well, that's what emotion-based picking will get you! (I hate the Steelers, but it's tough to see them losing to Chicago.)

Steve

Cartel

Members
HOU @ TEN= TEN
NO @ PHI= NO
ARI @ JAC= ARI
OAK @ KC= OAK
CIN @ GB= GB
MIN @ DET= MIN
STL @ WAS= WAS
NE @ NYJ= NE
CAR @ ATL = ATL
TB @ BUF= BUF
SEA @ SF= SF
BAL @ SD= SD
PIT @ CHI= PIT
CLE @ DEN= DEN
NYG @ DAL= NYG

Monday Night
IND @ MIA= IND

See im not so biased!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Tied for first again this week! 10/15 not too bad considering the crazy games we had this week. I had to go to a weding, but I was checking scores on my friend's phone. Nobody gave credit to Chicago, Houston, or Cincinnati. I got my upset pick with NYJ. Seeing Romo throw 3 picks last night made it even better. Everybody has Indy for tonight, so the result doesn't really change much.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WEEK 2

JUMBIE 12PTS= 1ST
CARTEL 11 PTS= 2ND
UNCLERUCKUS,CRAZYCLOWNTANG,AND DISCUS 9PTS=3RD
MRKILLIE 8PTS =4TH

STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 2
1ST JUMBIE 25 PTS
2ND CARTEL 24 PTS
3RD DISCUS & CRAZYCLOWNTANG 22 PTS
4TH UNCLERUCKUS & MR KILLIE

THIS WEEK HAD SOME MAJOR UPSETS THAT SHOOK UP THE HAT ALITTLE. I MUST SAY THE SEASON HAS DEFINITELY BEEN FULL OF SURPRISES. HOW ABOUT INDY STEALING ONE LAST NIGHT. THAT WAS AMAZING WITH THAT LAST DRIVE.

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
WEEK 2

JUMBIE 12PTS= 1ST
CARTEL 11 PTS= 2ND
UNCLERUCKUS,CRAZYCLOWNTANG,AND DISCUS 9PTS=3RD
MRKILLIE 8PTS =4TH

STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 2
1ST JUMBIE 25 PTS
2ND CARTEL 24 PTS
3RD DISCUS & CRAZYCLOWNTANG 22 PTS
4TH UNCLERUCKUS & MR KILLIE

THIS WEEK HAD SOME MAJOR UPSETS THAT SHOOK UP THE HAT ALITTLE. I MUST SAY THE SEASON HAS DEFINITELY BEEN FULL OF SURPRISES. HOW ABOUT INDY STEALING ONE LAST NIGHT. THAT WAS AMAZING WITH THAT LAST DRIVE.
I think theres a math problem. I counted 11 points. Indy was Indy last night. There were some crazy upsets this week, but I almost expect those last minute drives from Peyton nowadays.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think theres a math problem. I counted 11 points. Indy was Indy last night. There were some crazy upsets this week, but I almost expect those last minute drives from Peyton nowadays.
I think you flipped me and Jumbie. I counted 11 for me and 9 for him. Sorry Josh, not trying to step on you, just want my top spot!