• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUST FOR FUN

Jumbie

Members
Ok I I gonna get in on this...this is why this football season is the best time of the year lol.

THURS
TEN @ PIT= PIT

SUN
DET@ NO= NO
PHI @ CAR= PHI
DAL @TB= DAL
NYJ @ HOU= NYJ
KC @ BAL= BAL
DEN@ CIN= DEN
MIN @ CLE= MIN
MIA @ ATL= MIA
WAS@ NYG= NYG
SF @ ARI= ARI
STL @ SEA= STL
CHI @ GB= GB
JAC @ IND= IND

MNF
BUF @ NE= NE
SD @ OAK= SD

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I like this system much more than fantasy football. Keeping up with FF becomes a chore. I can make these picks in a matter of minutes and just forget about them. I used to do these pools all the time, nothing like a little friendly competition. I'm in for the season!

THU
TEN @ PIT= TEN

SUN
DET@ NO= NO
PHI @ CAR= PHI
JAC @ IND= IND
DAL @TB= TB
NYJ @ HOU= NYJ
KC @ BAL= BAL
DEN@ CIN= DEN
MIN @ CLE= MIN
MIA @ ATL= ATL
WAS@ NYG= WAS
SF @ ARI= ARI
STL @ SEA= SEA
CHI @ GB= GB

MNF
SD @ OAK= SD
BUF @ NE= NE
10/14 so far. We'll see how tonight goes. My NFC East picks usually hurt me because I pick who I WANT to win, not who I actually think will win. Will be curious to see if McNabb can play with broken ribs, Vick can't play for at least another week. DQ- you going to tally up points at the end of each week?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
10/14 so far. We'll see how tonight goes. My NFC East picks usually hurt me because I pick who I WANT to win, not who I actually think will win. Will be curious to see if McNabb can play with broken ribs, Vick can't play for at least another week. DQ- you going to tally up points at the end of each week?
ILL TALLY THEM UP EVERY TUESDAY AND POST RESULTS AFTER MNF HAS PLAYED ;)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WEEK 1
3RD PLACE STEVE 10/16
2ND PLACE DQ 12/16
1ST PLACE JUMBIE, DISCUS, CARTEL, CRAZY, KILLIE, CMC, IAMRAZ, CICHLIDFEVER 13/16

A ENJOYABLE 1ST WEEK GUYS! ONE QUESTION IF SOMEONE GETS ALL THE PICKS RIGHT SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE A 10 PT BONUS? JUST A THOUGHT SINCE NOBODY DID IT.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
WEEK 1
3RD PLACE STEVE 10/16
2ND PLACE DQ 12/16
1ST PLACE JUMBIE, DISCUS, CARTEL, CRAZY, KILLIE, CMC, IAMRAZ, CICHLIDFEVER 13/16

A ENJOYABLE 1ST WEEK GUYS! ONE QUESTION IF SOMEONE GETS ALL THE PICKS RIGHT SHOULD WE HAVE LIKE A 10 PT BONUS? JUST A THOUGHT SINCE NOBODY DID IT.
Awesome, tied for first. Better than I thought. I like the idea of a bonus but it would make that person really tough to catch (26 points in one week). I'm fine with the group concensus.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Awesome, tied for first. Better than I thought. I like the idea of a bonus but it would make that person really tough to catch (26 points in one week). I'm fine with the group concensus.
TRUE BUT I WAS LOOKING AT IT AS A WAY TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD, CATCH UP AND TO REWARD THAT SET OF PICKS....ILL LET YOU GUYS DECIDE;)

Jumbie

Members
If someone gets all the picks they need some type of reward for the accomplishment, but I agree with Mike, it's going to be hard to catch up lol. I usual I am down for whatever, but I have to say this is really fun lol.

Jumbie

Members
MY Week 2 picks

HOU @ TEN= TEN
NO @ PHI= NO (Breez is killing them out there, and without Mcnabb Phi doesn't have a chance)
ARI @ JAC= JAC
OAK @ KC= OAK
CIN @ GB= GB
MIN @ DET= MIN (This is going to be a punishment; I hope I get a lot of FB points so I could beat Richard lol)
STL @ WAS= WAS
NE @ NYJ= NE
CAR @ ALT= ALT
TB @ BUF= BUF
SEA @ SF= SEA (Even though I will be rooting for SF)
BAL @ SD= BAL
PIT @ CHI= PIT
CLE @ DEN= CLE
NYG @ DAL= NYG (This is going to be the best game this weekend, Cowgirls may have a chance but I think NY Def. is on fire)

Monday Night
IND @ MIA= IND

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
You're assuming he's going to win. What happens if I win? I don't have a tank to house those baby monsters:rolleyes:
NO ASSUMING MIKE, REMEMBER I SAID IT WAS UP TO THE GROUP TO DETERMINE WHAT THE BONUS SHOULD BE IF THEY WANT IT.;)
THE OFFER WAS TO GIVE HIM SOME JUST FOR G.P. {GENERAL PURPOSE}.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I figured so, I was just poking fun at the situation. I assume I'm going to win, but thats the only assumption I'll make (even though its an empty one). To the victor go the spoils.