• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Meeting Of The Cca

kaj41354

Members
I just wanted to add one more thing. After the talk I was asked about using Sweet Potatoes and I knew there was a reason I hadn't used them but couldn't remember why. I looked it up and despite all the good vitamins they have, they are very high in carbohydrates.

BevN

Members
Sorry I missed the meeting. I was really looking forward to it but I'm a wimp and was afraid to take the Beam out ice skating.

But I'll be there next month....gonna get a dog sled if I have to!

Bev

Sonny Disposition

What's good for daphnia may not necessarily be good for fish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kurt @ Jan 11 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just wanted to add one more thing. After the talk I was asked about using Sweet Potatoes and I knew there was a reason I hadn't used them but couldn't remember why. I looked it up and despite all the good vitamins they have, they are very high in carbohydrates.[/b]

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bev @ Jan 11 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry I missed the meeting. I was really looking forward to it but I'm a wimp and was afraid to take the Beam out ice skating.

But I'll be there next month....gonna get a dog sled if I have to!

Bev[/b]

Bev, You and Dale can always ride with me. I traded the little guy in for a Trailblazer so that I could make meetings in the Winter and have more space for fishy stuff and passengers. Lonny went down with me and it wasn't too bad was it Lonny? :wacko:

lonlangione

Members
No it wasn't buddy. We only had a short distance of questionable roadway. I do believe we made it back just in the nick of time though. Very comfortable ride.

Lonny

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I can send you a copy of the recipe but we do not record the power point presentations. They are the property of the speaker and most do not like them being copied and sent out. Puts them out of business.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I WASNT AT THE LAST MEETING BUT DANGER CHICKEN WAS AND WE ARE MAKING SOME. HE PLACED THE ORDER FOR INGREDIENTS THE OTHER DAY. THIS IS GONNA BE A NEAT PROJECT.;)

kaj41354

Members
Just a reminder to everyone. If you make some of the food, whether you do it exactly the same or change a little, let me knnow your experiences. Thats how we all learn.

Thanks