• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Meeting Of The Cca

tash

Members

longstocking

Members
I will bring something... not sure what yet...

Probably....

Julidochormis dickfeldi 5
Spathodus Wild male

Maybe some cherry red shrimp :)

marge618

CCA member
See you all at the CCA meeting on Saturday

I am bringing :
'Cichlasoma' octofasciatum (Jack Demsey) - 6 juvenile

Pelvicachromis pulcher (kribs) - 6 juvenile

:jumping0002:

kaj41354

Members
Lets all look to the sky and hope that the Winter Storm that headed toward Central PA holds of so ythat I don't get stuck up here.

mscichlid

Founder
Great talk Kurt! I really appreaciated the handout, too. Looks like I'll take a stab at making it.

Great attendance today. Thanks Li for bringing the Monster folks. I hope they enjoyed themselves and join one day.

Now back to the Ravens game....

maddog10

Members
Excellent presentation Kurt. I learned a new word AGAR. If you were not at the meeting you will just have to Google it.

Also like to thank Lonny, Andrew and all the runners for helping with the auction.

Remember that we are still looking for someone to Chair and put together a Refreshment Committee. Please contact Pat or myself if you are interested.
If I have to do it, you better get used to PB&J and you will have to make it yourself :dry:

F8LBITE

Members
Yep awesome talk kurt, ive got frozen shrimp and fish and green peas in the freezer already. I had a good time and my buddy Linh thought it was cool enough to join as well. Winning 2 raffle items at his first meeting is enough to bring him back for more. Good to see everybody today.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Jan 10 2009, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great talk Kurt! I really appreaciated the handout, too. Looks like I'll take a stab at making it.

Great attendance today. Thanks Li for bringing the Monster folks. I hope they enjoyed themselves and join one day.

Now back to the Ravens game....[/b]

not a problem... i think at least 2 folks join from the monster side :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you Kurt. Great talk
Thank you Lonnie for stepping up.
Thank you Andrew for the help also.
Made it go quicker.

Great turn out.
And I made it home by 1/2 time

maddog10

Members
I did manage a couple of photos.

cca-jan-1.jpg

cca-jan-2.jpg

kaj41354

Members
Thanks for the kind comments everybody. I really enjoyed it. I also forgot to mention that if anybody tries it and has any suggestions or tries something new. Please let me know, I like to keep experimenting and anything new is greatly appreciated.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
"Great attendance today. Thanks Li for bringing the Monster folks. I hope they enjoyed themselves and join one day".

I am one of the "Monster Folks". It was a post on MFK that reminded me of CCA. Now I am a proud member of both. I wonder how many other CCA members are also proud MFK members.

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrewtfw @ Jan 11 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"Great attendance today. Thanks Li for bringing the Monster folks. I hope they enjoyed themselves and join one day".

I am one of the "Monster Folks". It was a post on MFK that reminded me of CCA. Now I am a proud member of both. I wonder how many other CCA members are also proud MFK members.[/b]

A big thank you to Li for the best forum on the Internet and for all the great things he has done and continues to do for this addition of ours. I have got many great ideas from Li and it has helped us at the ACLC as well. Kudos Li!!!!

longstocking

Members
Great talk Kurt... Thank you ! Your talked confirmed me switching to the no carb pellets I'm currently feeding.

Although.... I now think I'm more lazy than you :)