• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Oh PUHLEEZ Richardo. Only butt you should be worrying about getting kicked is your own. By me. :p

It is ON.

Again.

I'm bringin' it for real this year. Last year I was just learning. Be afraid, boys. :)

Laughing my butt off right now.:lol::lol::lol::lol: I am trembling this very moment...really. Ummm, I even feel Scurred. LOL!

Well if you're going to kick My butt then I can't wait Jenny from the block/J-Lo.:cool:

mrkillie

Members
Registered! Division 1 has now become a Horse Race. LOL!

Well, at least one of last season's also-rans will have a good shot at making the playoffs if it stays the way it is now. The top 3 finishers from last year in one division! I should have made it a keeper league.

Yeah, that's right, I said the rest of yinz (let my inner Pittsburgh out!) were also-rans. :D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I haven't posted any links. An automatic e-mail was sent to those who were in it last year. I will post the link on August 1st after those people that were in last year have had enough of a chance to get in. At that time it will be first come, first serve.

Joel
Any updates?

Leffler817

CCA Members
I'm in!!! There are 5 spots left but there's no point in signing up cuz I'm going to run the table. :cool:

Sorry Folks! I was setting up my recently acquired 80 gal bowfront yesterday and forgot to open up the league!

OK, here we go. I think, if I remember correctly, it goes like this:

Go here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/capitalcichlidleague

Join the league - the password is "Capital"

The league ID number is 221175 if you need it.

You will have to be registered with Yahoo! to play.

Ready! Set! GO!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I tried to get in but this came up, "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152) "

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Be afraid, be very afraid.......

Watch out for the Drowsy Roosters in their inaugural season!!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
My prancing peacocks laugh in mockery of your drowsy roosters. I think I even saw some gang signs thrown up:cool:

lmao at the other bird/fail-themed team name.

Yours is a bit more fancy though... for that, I am jealous. :p