• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BACK!!!!! CCAFFL Season 2

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I need to buckle up and pay attention. Tony beat me for cryin' out loud!! ;)

Yeah, that's pretty sad...I feel for ya Jen;)

Have no fear my child, I'm sure your season as well as mine will be better.

BTW, Good Game Prince! Despite Vick going down, he had other players step up, while mine decided to sit on their Azz. HA!

RM

P.S. We need every team owner to come out and say who they really are here on the Forum. That way we know who we're up against.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ha! Shawn, you're a trip;) I'm actually glad that you're in our league cause you make it fun and competitive to play. We'll talk more trash in person on Saturday. LOL!@

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
BTW, Mikey Gray is kicking some serious butt and taking names! You Go Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated...WOW!

Good for you.:))LOL!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks Richard but honestly I've just been lucky. I've had the lowest points against all season and maybe middle of the road points for... I'm hoping my guys are just sandbagging and will blow it up when they need to, that's the hope.

mrkillie

Members
BTW, Mikey Gray is kicking some serious butt and taking names! You Go Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated...WOW!

Good for you.:))LOL!

He's doing it with mirrors!

On another note, unless Shiancoe has a 62 point night tonight, looks I will be back where I belong...in 1st place. Heh heh heh. Now I gotta work on getting the #1 ranking. Too bad with the expanded league, I won't get to play those Cheatin' *******s until the playoffs.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I had the added benefit of having 3 players on a bye this week, I sent them to the Mutants locker room and had them tie up his WR's and kidnap em!!! Thats how we roll!!! Gotta get an edge somehow ;)

Your right Joel, the mirrors have been workin great!!! Just wait until I break out our secret weapon... the smoke :lol:

mrkillie

Members
I had the added benefit of having 3 players on a bye this week, I sent them to the Mutants locker room and had them tie up his WR's and kidnap em!!! Thats how we roll!!! Gotta get an edge somehow ;)

Your right Joel, the mirrors have been workin great!!! Just wait until I break out our secret weapon... the smoke :lol:

I'm gonna have to do some brainstorming...it's tough to fight smoke and mirrors! :D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Come on over to the STAR, it's free and we have room for you.You'll be guaranteed a season that will be better than 4 and 12,a huge TV and free popcorn.:D
If by the STAR you mean Dallas, I'll have to laugh. Isn't your record 1-3 at the moment. Still think you're playing in your own super bowl?

To Richard- you call yourself a Skins fan? We took out Vick quickly, then McNabb made the Eagles realize their mistake.

I'm on a bad slope lately. Mikey got me in a close match last week, but this week I lost to Dave against a team without a QB. Can't believe I would have been better benching Peyton for nearly any other QB. Hopefully my guys will get back into production mode.