• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Funny Craigslist "Deals"

emartin

Members
Just found a couple.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/2018208558.html
Fish Tank Aquarium w/Stand-37 gallon - $125 (Rahway)

The tank comes with stand,hood and light. If you are serious and interested in coming to see it, send me a email or leave your # so I can call u back. Thanks

Dimensions: 30 1/4 x12 1/2 x22

http://cnj.craigslist.org/hsh/2017169341.html
20 Gallon Wonderful Fish Tank for Sale - $90 (Central NJ )

This is a wonderful little tank that currently has six fish in it. None are aggressive; they all get along. The fish currently in there are: Black Rainbow Shark, A Golden Molly, Beta, Chinese Albino Alagae Eater and two other see-through fish. Tank comes with everything you see with a new filter. The tank has a light and cover already on it.
Call anytime
James Barry

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/2011780028.html
55 gallon fish tank - $100 (Long Valley NJ)

Selling a 55 gallon fish tank. Holds water and has a built in separator so that two lids can be used as well as the extended style. As far as i can tell it is glass not Pyrex. It has a wood grain style finish on top and bottom. Pick up only.

Call or txt for info

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am selling a 30 gallon long tank ( tank dimensions 36"L x 18"H X 12"D) with a black iron stand with a shelf on the bottom ($300 though I'm willing to consider other offers) This is a complete set-up that includes.

This set up new would cost well over $1000 dollars. The hood and light alone cost me over $50 a couple months ago
The only thing this set-up doesn't have is a tank heater (a MUST for topical fish).

What a donkey.

Just found a couple.

20 Gallon Wonderful Fish Tank for Sale - $90 (Central NJ )

This is a wonderful little tank that currently has six fish in it. None are aggressive; they all get along. The fish currently in there are: Black Rainbow Shark, A Golden Molly, Beta, Chinese Albino Alagae Eater and two other see-through fish. Tank comes with everything you see with a new filter. The tank has a light and cover already on it.
Call anytime
James Barry l

Great deal with a well thought out community fish.... :rolleyes:

Tony

OK FOR 1700 WHATS WRONG WITH IT? LOOKS LIKE HE SPENT MORE THEN THAT ALONE ON PAINT AND CUSTOM WORK :wacko:

That's what I'm saying... I think he did a nice job at dressing up the car. I'm sure he spent way more than $1700 on the project.

Maybe I should be asking why he did it?

It's one thing to soop up a car (which I've been guilty of in the past), but adding a bunch of badges and a different grill to try to pass it off as something else just sort of escapes me.

mab

Members
Here is part of listing for a 150g tank - I wouldn't dare consider a used tank without this important feature: "the tank has a thermometer sticker on it so you can easily check water temp"

verbal

CCA Members
Here is part of listing for a 150g tank - I wouldn't dare consider a used tank without this important feature: "the tank has a thermometer sticker on it so you can easily check water temp"

Yeah I was amused by that too. It is like mentioning floor mats as a feature on a 40K new car.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Someone grab this one!

20 Gallon Fish tank with all you need - $149 (Gaithersburg, MD)

For sale is a Pirates of the Carribean-themed 20 gallon fish tank with 6 fish! Complete with filter, skelton bubbler, rocks, scenery backdrop, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, a skelton pirate, all the plantings you will need, a swim-thru treasure chest and the pirate's sunken ship! This package also includes two tank scrub brushes and water syphon/gravel cleaner, filter brushes and new filters. Everything you will need is here. Lastly, it comes with a black stand so your tank sits like a piece of furniture. What more is there?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Someone grab this one!

20 Gallon Fish tank with all you need - $149 (Gaithersburg, MD)

For sale is a Pirates of the Carribean-themed 20 gallon fish tank with 6 fish! Complete with filter, skelton bubbler, rocks, scenery backdrop, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, a skelton pirate, all the plantings you will need, a swim-thru treasure chest and the pirate's sunken ship! This package also includes two tank scrub brushes and water syphon/gravel cleaner, filter brushes and new filters. Everything you will need is here. Lastly, it comes with a black stand so your tank sits like a piece of furniture. What more is there?

Why are you clowing my add. Capt'n Jack Sparrow is the greatest! The girl at petsmart told me fish love pirates.

I forget where I read a add for a tank, but from the picture you could see a crack. In the description It mentioned the crack being 18inches in the back.

The best part was "crack doesnt hurt the integrity of the tank, it just doesnt hold water"

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Here is a good one:
Misc. Aquarium Eqipment - $1000 (Laurel)

Here's what we got and it needs to go ASAP:
-90 gallon fish tank
-custom built stand for the above mentioned tank
-some sort of heavy-duty "plastic" run-off tank that goes underneath
-big actinic light
-crap load of supplies

Please contact me if you are interested...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/2067554774.html

Tony

Here is a good one:
Misc. Aquarium Eqipment - $1000 (Laurel)

Here's what we got and it needs to go ASAP:
-90 gallon fish tank
-custom built stand for the above mentioned tank
-some sort of heavy-duty "plastic" run-off tank that goes underneath
-big actinic light
-crap load of supplies

Please contact me if you are interested...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/2067554774.html

Now that's a steal.... plastic "run-off tank" *AND* a crap load of supplies! Oh My!

Nathan

Members
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/2076807192.html
21 POUND BUTTERBALL TURKEY - $20 (Norfolk)

Date: 2010-11-23, 6:45PM EST
Reply to: sale-s6ep9-2076807192@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I tried to be nice and buy My family a Nice turkey for thanksgiving But My Ignorant Step dad Has nothing but ignorant complaints about it. "Its Too **** Big" Well It was ment to feed a family of 8. I have never bought one b4 so i didn't know what to get. Well Numb Nuts went to my lilttle sisters school and "picked out" another smaller turkey, AND a ham. He is unappreciative so I told HIM FU! Im taking my turkey n selling it. If you want it. Come and get it. Call me to make arrangements.. I have already started the 6 day thawing process tqo be ready for thanksgiving. Looking for a family that could use a good size turkey that wants to appreciate it.

I paid almost $32 For this turkey All i want is like 20 bucks for it. call 757 729 2468 asap thanks ask for SHAWN.
Do NOT call n try n hagle the price this is WELL worth it .. an already preped Turkey this close to the holiday when the selections are slim.