• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Chatter

cmcpart0422

Members
I try to go visit the super red mach-up of the week to see what kind of smack talk the coach is saying. Its always a good read.

Come on Denver..defense LOL
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD THIS GAME IN THE BAG! 36 POINTS FOR THE DENVER DEFENSE THAT LET 23 POINTS SCORED?!?!? SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE.:mad: NEW ENGLAND PITCHED A SHUT OUT AND ONLY GOT 28 POINTS!!!

Ok I have officially vented:D

TheWire

Members
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD THIS GAME IN THE BAG! 36 POINTS FOR THE DENVER DEFENSE THAT LET 23 POINTS SCORED?!?!? SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE.:mad: NEW ENGLAND PITCHED A SHUT OUT AND ONLY GOT 28 POINTS!!!

ya i know...before the game I was like 32 pts behind or something like that...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Dude, I feel for you CrazyClown.;(

I thought you had it in the bag Man! Yeah, I don't get the point system either because I swear New Orleans D had a fumble recovery, an interception plus 2 sacks against the giants yet they only got 15 points. Now my B-more defense only had 3 sacks against Minnesota and no pix yet they got 15 points too.

I don't get it. I mean you're right why didn't the Pat's get more points on D and then Denver gets this ridiculous number??? I don't know?

I feel for ya brother, maybe you should change the name of your team for better luck.

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Wire...you need to change your name too. What's up with Test? Come on, you can be a little creative right;)

mrkillie

Members

It's those darn return yards and scores. Gotta look at the scoring system-defense in our league is actually defense + special teams. I did that purposely because special teams change games sometimes (hmmm, like last night).

But sometimes it looks really bad-a team can get whomped 38-14 and have a good defense score in fantasyland with 2 kick returns.

Joel