• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Chatter

mrkillie

Members
391 points? Holy S! Calm down over there, willya?

I've seen this before-last year. Hopefully I won't have the same result here. Cruised through the season, only to have every single player have an "off day" on championship game weekend. OY. You know what they say, offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships!:rolleyes:

Joel

geez, talk about the worst game of the week, Me vs Tangs. We're both 0-3, so one of us will have a victory when its all said and done. I hope its me!:)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Week 5 is up next and it's time for the Commissioner to go down.:ninja::cool0036::happy0144: LOL! :))):innocent0003:

Fantasy Football is only getting more exciting folks.:jumping0045:

If any of our members are Yahoo account holders, you guys can look for our league and check us out. Look for the Capital Cichlid league under the Yahoo Fantasy Football, but you have to be logged on.

Anyways, can someone put up the standings, thank you.

RM

mrkillie

Members
Week 5 is up next and it's time for the Commissioner to go down.:ninja::cool0036::happy0144: LOL! :))):innocent0003:

Fantasy Football is only getting more exciting folks.:jumping0045:

If any of our members are Yahoo account holders, you guys can look for our league and check us out. Look for the Capital Cichlid league under the Yahoo Fantasy Football, but you have to be logged on.

Anyways, can someone put up the standings, thank you.

RM

You are catching me on a good week, my friend. I am decimated by the "byes"-very few choices to make in my lineup. And you get Big Ben on a roll against Detroit's D? Timing is everything I guess!

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Perfect Timing my Brother Joel!

It's still going to be exciting to watch ;)

Better than watching those sorry bleeping Redskins.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
MAN!, I am like the Browns of fantasy football! Can't win nothing

Dude, I proposed a trade for you so that you have a chance to win. You definitely need a good QB and your pick up of Johnny Cox was a good one. I'm glad you heard my advice on that one.

Well at least I tried to help u out.

RM

Thanks for the trade offer Richard, but Pierre Thomas is tearing it up! I would need a QB with numbers like Peyton Manning's to make that trade:)

Jumbie

Members
Thanks for the trade offer Richard, but Pierre Thomas is tearing it up! I would need a QB with numbers like Peyton Manning's to make that trade:)

LMAO....Richard I just got the email about the poss trade offer, but if hes not Peyton Mannig than I cant do it lol.