• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC Spring Auction '10

iamzrad

Members
Um last time I checked Tony already does that sober...(OB Peacocks ring a bell?)

Lol! Wil, you missed out on some funnies from this month's auction.

Tony- "I gotta bid on those filters, I just can't see them go for so low. I feel bad."

Me- "Tony, you just won some filters for $5."

Tony- "****!"

fischfan13

Banned
A little more than a week away.
In a few days I will start to list what is going to be auctioned off, and update it on a daily basis until Auction Day.
As of right now the list is impressive with Malawi, Tangs, Plecos, Synos, Dry Goods and a "Killer Gift Certificate" that will be raffled off.

emartin

Members
A little more than a week away.
In a few days I will start to list what is going to be auctioned off, and update it on a daily basis until Auction Day.
As of right now the list is impressive with Malawi, Tangs, Plecos, Synos, Dry Goods and a "Killer Gift Certificate" that will be raffled off.
All-you-can-fit-in-your-car shopping spree at Atlantis?

fischfan13

Banned
OK, here is a secret...
"How much of a secret", you might ask?
If you go over to ECC you will not even find this info over there.
Being that this is the club that I belong to I figure that I would share this info with everyone here first.

The "Killer" Raffle Prize is a $150 Gift Certificate to the ECC Sponsor of YOUR Choice!!!:eek::eek::eek:

emartin

Members
OK, here is a secret...
"How much of a secret", you might ask?
If you go over to ECC you will not even find this info over there.
Being that this is the club that I belong to I figure that I would share this info with everyone here first.

The "Killer" Raffle Prize is a $150 Gift Certificate to the ECC Sponsor of YOUR Choice!!!:eek::eek::eek:
133143d1252671957-evora-racecar-house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Lol! Wil, you missed out on some funnies from this month's auction.

Tony- "I gotta bid on those filters, I just can't see them go for so low. I feel bad."

Me- "Tony, you just won some filters for $5."

Tony- "****!"

:rolleyes:

fischfan13

Banned
The fish listed for ECC's FAMOUS Syno/Pleco Choice Raffle:

Synodontis:

Syno eupterus (1)
Syno tanganicae
Syno lucipinnis/petricola (4)
Syno decorus (1)
Syno angelicus (1)

Loricarids:

Green Phantom -L200 (1)
Leopard Frog - L134 (1)
Snowball -LDA33 (1)
Peckoltia sp - L135 (3)
Leopard Cactus - L114 (2)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
WOW, I gave you the "Killer" Raffle Prize before I announced it on ECC and you want the pre-list??? Naaaaaaaaah.:p
Yeah, I want my canoli, and I want to eat it too! Whats wrong with that? Just thought you might want to entice some more people with a nice list of fish available.

emartin

Members
Hmmmm, not sure if I have just been called a "zero".

Also to be raffled off:

5 lb bucket NLS Cichlid Formula 1mm
Ad Konings 4th Edition Malawi Book

As of this moment the pre-list is pretty Malawi heavy...
LOL Bill he didn't. I'll send you a PM to clear things up LOL