• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cryptoheros Panamensis

rich_one

Members
On the one hand, I have no problem keeping them until the meeting. On the other hand, I am on call this week, and unable to make any remotely distant trips from my house. And on ANOTHER hand, if me and Zach can figure out a path to get the fish to one of my tanks on a temporary basis, I can then still bring them to the meeting.

Not sure if it can be done... but I am at least a willing foster, who happens to have the (rare) tank space this week.

-Rich

Spine

Members
Now that someone has claimed the fish:D:D If anyone else still needs any we will be getting some in at Tropical Lagoon tomorrow. They should been in by noon call if you are interested.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Sees all, tells little

Now that someone has claimed the fish:D:D If anyone else still needs any we will be getting some in at Tropical Lagoon tomorrow.

And you just learned this? Last time I visited I gave your boss 100+ albino HRPs and told him he should give you a raise instead of firing you. But OK, I see you and can tell that you don't even want to hear about the really gorgeous extra spawning pairs of two Apisto species I discovered in my tanks this weekend. And those fish I'm bringing you at the next meeting - tiny - runts of the litters. :D

Alright Swami, what else you getting in?