• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cryptoheros Panamensis

TMSB805

Members
Sooooooo, I ended up with two pair of these guys spawning at the same time in the same 40b. One pair had a successful spawn the other didn't. I doubt that both pair can co-exist in the same tank so i'm letting a pair go. They're about 2-2.5". $20 for the pair. Pick up Laurel, MD

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Open to a trade?

Intrigued, much more so if you bring them to the next meeting - should be a good one. :D

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Who dat?

Am, if you dont want 'em, I'll grab them. :)

Assuming that "Am" is "Sam", as in the famed Suessian story, by all means have at it. Your historic investment/travails clearly take precedence over my momentary and capricious lust - this time anyway. But he should still come to the meeting.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Couldn't wait on the grow outs to grow, could ya Tony. Nice pick up.

Andrew S. was over the other night and mentioned that all 4 of my 2 inchers look like boys. Not 100% sure, but wouldn't mind increasing my odds.

Assuming that "Am" is "Sam", as in the famed Suessian story, by all means have at it. Your historic investment/travails clearly take precedence over my momentary and capricious lust - this time anyway. But he should still come to the meeting.

Sam (not to be confused with the great "Am"), like I said... Seeing as how I have a group growing out, I'll take them only if you don't want them. They're a fish that you were talking about, so by all means, grab them. :)

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Am-azing

Sam (not to be confused with the great "Am"), like I said... Seeing as how I have a group growing out, I'll take them only if you don't want them.

And why can't I be confused with "great"? Don't answer that. Am (as in Sam)(is) a bit am-bivalent about driving all the way to Laurel for them, but Am (is) pretty certain that anyone going to the next meeting that acts as a runner would be well compensated in aquatic trade goods by Tony and/or myself. Wherever they end up, I give it 3 months before there are more available than CCA members have room, so it's all good.

rich_one

Members
I've sent Zach a PM letting him know I'd be happy to deliver them to the meeting, for whomever ends up with them. No compensation required!

-Rich

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Dawg!

Well alright then. But surely there's something you need/desire?

Am thinking this might have to be a coronation offering for our next POTCCA/CinC/Grand Poobah though I do have a 29 that's a bit quiet at present.

:D

Tony

Am thinking this might have to be a coronation offering for our next POTCCA/CinC/Grand Poobah though I do have a 29 that's a bit quiet at present.
:D

TAKE.
THE.
STINKING.
FISH.
:smashfreakB:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Now where's the fun in that?

Hey, I wouldn't even know these existed if it wasn't for you. And you're the one that sent a boy up to NJ to do a man's job and bring some of these back. AND, I'm not the one that gets all forlorn every time he looks at those he already has and realizes that he's housing a perpetual stag party in one of his tanks and that all hope of progeny is merely hollow fantasy. How could I continue to maintain the exalted opinion that I (and doubtless others) have of myself if I deprived you of fulfillment? To top it off I don't even like Panama - have always said that the only mistake made in building the Canal is that it isn't twice as wide as it is long.

Am just certain Maria wants you to have them in any case and that trumps everything.

Tony

Hey, I wouldn't even know these existed if it wasn't for you. And you're the one that sent a boy up to NJ to do a man's job and bring some of these back. AND, I'm not the one that gets all forlorn every time he looks at those he already has and realizes that he's housing a perpetual stag party in one of his tanks and that all hope of progeny is merely hollow fantasy. How could I continue to maintain the exalted opinion that I (and doubtless others) have of myself if I deprived you of fulfillment? To top it off I don't even like Panama - have always said that the only mistake made in building the Canal is that it isn't twice as wide as it is long.

Am just certain Maria wants you to have them in any case and that trumps everything.

You're nuts, Sam.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Idle hands

You're nuts, Sam.

And pray tell what does that make you? I'll tell you: gifted.

Zach - I hereby commit to buy said pair of C. panamensis for $20 as an inaugural offering to CCA's President-in-waiting to be presented at the next meeting by esteemed emissary Sir Richard the Fishrunner. Co-donations welcome from any save for Sir Richard whose contribution is already assured.

Now go ahead and tell us just how displeased/distressed you are. Sire. (chortle, chortle, yuk-yuk, guffaw)

TMSB805

Members
Guys i'll be out of town the 10th til the 18th or 19th.

Oh and i have a free spare female to go along with the pair if wanted.

turfboss

Members
Sam (or AM I am) - I live north of Laurel and can drive right through there on my way to the next meeting and pick up the fish for you -

George