• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aqueon Modular LED fixtures

spazmattik

Members
I have two of these. They are pretty good for the price and obviously one big upside is the modular bulbs that can be replaced. For my first one I originally bought 2 colormax bulbs to go with the white that it comes with. I like the combo I put in my 2nd one better though (2 whites and 1 color max)

I recently bought a beamswork 4th generation and am very happy with that on my 90, its nice and bright and easy on the wallet compared to others.

skanda

Members
I have two of these. They are pretty good for the price and obviously one big upside is the modular bulbs that can be replaced. For my first one I originally bought 2 colormax bulbs to go with the white that it comes with. I like the combo I put in my 2nd one better though (2 whites and 1 color max)

I recently bought a beamswork 4th generation and am very happy with that on my 90, its nice and bright and easy on the wallet compared to others.

Mat where did you purchase the light from? Kens fish?Also can you send me thelink to beamwork 4th generation? How much was it?

Thanks

Last edited:

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have an Aqueon led and I love it! They recently came out with a 'blue' light for bringing out the colors in Africans but I haven't found one yet. I have a 48" fixture with a white and daylight bulb on my 90.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app